Remember CALL? Let's talk about it. My task is to look through some educational services and share my opinion on them. Let's go! I've tried multi-skill collections by the Kelly brothers . As said in the domain, the site has many things. And I can say that the service is great! This web site is for people studying English as a Second Language (ESL) or English as a Foreign Language (EFL). There are quizzes, word games, word puzzles, proverbs, slang expressions, anagrams, a random-sentence generator and other computer assisted language learning activities! It even has an iPad version, so that's convenient. As for the Listening, Speaking and Pronunciation , I would like to tell you about Professor Higgins multimedia software. It is called English without accent There's a huge collection of english lessons in here. So, it might be helpful for you. But it isn't online, so you should download it. As for the Reading and Writing, you should try T...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий